Thursday, October 2, 2008

How about some Twilight Movie Gossip


I have to give the credit for this one to my friend from work, Wendy. Thanks girl! The movie producers are currently putting together the soundtrack for the Twilight movie (remember the move comes out November 21 - CAN'T WAIT!). Every couple of days or so there is another announcement about an artist that will be featured on the soundtrack (the soundtrack will be released Nov. 4). Wendy told me about the song that will be "Edwards Lullaby." It is actually called River Flows in You by Yiruma. It is beautiful! You can go to Project Playlist (www.playlist.com) to listen to the entire song (in the big blue box at the top of the site that says build a playlist type in "yiruma river" and that should pull it up. For those of you that play the piano you can also download the sheet music at www.pianolicious.com. I gave the sheet music to my cute neighbor and Braden's best friend who is a fantastic piano player. I can't wait to hear him play it. Go listen then leave a comment and let me know what you think!
EDIT: Since I posted this I did a little research and discovered that this song is not the one that is going to be on the soundtrack. It is actually a song that Stephenie Meyer mentioned that she liked. It's still a really cool song. The song for the movie is going to be composed by the person who is doing all the original music for the movie. Sorry for the confusion!

No comments: