Thursday, April 22, 2010

Book Count

18

Sadly I'm not on track to finish my goal of 100. I've just barely averaged 1 book a week, instead of the 2 a week I should be reading.

Just keep reading...just keep reading...

Here's what Ive read so far in case anyone needs some ideas:

Keys to the Demon Prison (Fablehaven #5)
The City of Ember
The People of Sparks (City of Ember#2)
The Vipers Nest (39 Clues #7)
The Emperors Code (39 Clues #8)
Mississippi Jack (Bloody Jack #5)
Evermore
The Maze Runner
Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy #1)
Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy #2)
Syren (Septimus Heap #5)
The Count of Monte Cirsto
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
Hush, Hush
The Lost Symbol
Three Cups of Tea
The Killer Angels
Intertwined
The Shadow of Your Smile

You can check out my Goodreads.com profile for my reviews on some of these books. For the most part I have really enjoyed what I've read so far this year.

No comments: